- Страница в Woltlab Plugin-Store
Таблица 1. Соответствие версии системы
Recruiting members is not an easy thing and costs the administrator time and effort. A still effective and popular method of member recruiting is word of mouth, that is, already existing members recruit new members. UZ Invitations simplifies this and also allows you to reward members for their successful effort.
This plugin for WoltLab Suite 3 allows members to send invitations with or without an individual invitation code directly from the user panel via email or distribute them by other means. Whenever a new member registers, a check is made as to whether this is result of an invitation or not. As an administrator, you determine how invitations are to be handled and how the invitations should be assigned to the inviting members. Basically there are the following possibilities:
- The new member must enter an invitation code when registering. The assignment takes place exclusively on the basis of the code.
- The new member can enter a code, but he doesn't have to. The successful invitation is assigned either by the code or by the email address used in the invitation. Optionally, you can specify that only the user name of the invitee can be used during registration.
- No invitation code can be created and entered. Invited are identified solely by their email address.
You can encourage your members to invite friends and acquaintances, and reward them for their invitations through separately configurable activity points.
UZ Invitations offers the following essential features:
- configurable display of the number of members' invitations at different locations in the community,
- extensive system integration by incorporating the invitations into the conditions for e.g. User search, group assignment, bulk processing of invitations, activity notes and points as well as statstics,
- boxes for listing the members with the most and most successful invitations,
- manipulation of the invitations by the admin in the ACP.
With an optional and free package, invitations can be integrated into UZ Tracker.
The configuration includes:
- setting the modules for the plugin and the activity message,
- setting of the invitation / code options, the spam protection (email) as well as the visibility of the invitations in a separate tab,
- the configuration of the user group permissions.
- Versions 3.0.x are for WoltLab Suite 3.0
- Versions 3.1.x are for WoltLab Suite 3.1
An update from the WCF version to the WSC version is not possible.
- 244.74 kB
- 3 Downloads