- Страница в Woltlab Plugin-Store
This plugin for WCF 2.1 allows users to configure a location, which is displayed in the user map and the user's profile.
Warning: Starting with version 1.0.5 of this pluginWCF 2.0 cannot be supported anymore.
Contrary to other similar plugins, UZ User Map offers 3 different modes of operation, which differ in the way data between map and user profile are synchronized
1. No synchronization between profil data and map
Per default this plugin operates independently of any custom user field. The user freely decides whether or not he enters a location. He may edit or even delete the location as he wants - no matter what the settings for custom user fields are.
The user has to edit the location data using a map interface.
2. Full synchronization between profil data and map
Admin may allow a synchronization between the user map and a single custom user field enforcing a mutual synchronization. Whenever the user changes the content of the user field, the location on the map changes as well - and vice versa. However, only one custom user field may be selected for synchronization. Selecting more than one will hinder data from being synchronized.
The user may edit the location data using a map interface or the own profile.
3. One-way synchronization between profil data and map
This reflects the typical behaviour of other map plugins, which synchronize the map data with one or more custom user fields - but not vice versa. You may configure multiple user fields for synchronization and user can change map data only by using those custom user field(s).
If any synchronization is selected, you have to run "Synchronize UZ User Map" in ACP - Maintenance - Rebuild Data once to do the initial synchronization after installation of the plugin. Having a community with a lot of users it might, however, happen, that the geocoding-service (OpenStreetMap) interrupts the connection during the synchronization run. Typically you'll receive an error message like "Received unhandled status code '429' from server" or "Received status code '500' from server". In such a case, just rebuild data again some time later to finish initial synchronization.
- easy input of locations using a map, depending on syncronization mode,
- user and location search to include radius search,
- display of route between two users,
- individual colours for user groups,
- storage of map views for internal evaluation (database only),
- geocoding cache,
- notice for users, who have not yet entered a location,
- optional link to a user's map entry in the message sidebar.
- 337.92 kB
- 1 Download